Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy day...TWO exciting "starts" today!



Today starts the Schoolhouse Expo, where there will be all sorts of sessions to help out Homeschooling Families. I am especially excited about the first session, where Janice Campbell will talk about "Getting a Jumpstart on College". Of course we have a goal of our children attending college, and any information about getting that "jump" is greatly valued.

Also, today I am starting the Good Morning Girls 2011 Summer Session. We have a group particiapting, and that group is made up of ladies from across the nation who want to do this study together, growing while stdying God's word to us. We will also be doing a book club with the book "A Ministry of Motherhood" by Sally Clarkson.  You are welcome to join us if you like.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.