Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Corn Spinach Salad



1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
1 TBS Honey
3 TBS fresh cilantro or fresh mint (chopped)
1 jalepeno seeded & finely chopped
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder or 1-2 cloves

6 fresh ears of corn, cut the corn off (or about 2-3 cups if you need to use frozen)
1 1/2 cup baby spinach
1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/4 cup seeded and chopped cucumber


Dressing:
mix lime juice, honey, cilantro, salt, and garlic...set aside

Salad:
Mix other ingredients, toss with dressing, chill for up to an hour & serve


It is delicious with pork tenderloin or chicken (on the side, not mixed).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.