Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Morning Girls, week one!



I signed up to join a group of ladies from around the world in doing Bible Study & a book study with Good Morning Girls.  I gathered together a small group of ladies to do this with, and we created a group of Good Morning Girls, called "Across the Nation". In the mornings we have been chatting at 6:30 (Central time), and some of the other ladies are gathering together to do an evening chat too (for those who can't chat in the mornings, or want to chat twice).

I am already loving the "SOAP" method of doing our Bible Study.

S-Write out passage for the day
0-Write down one or two observations from the passage
A-Write down 1-2 applications from the passage
P-Pray over what you learned from today's passage


I also love that it is only one or two verses a day. This allows for deeper mediation and prayer, which makes for a better understanding and application in life.

I am also loving that a group of ladies I already know have have together with a group I don't, to support one another and pray for one another and grow in Christ together.
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So true heather and so great!! Love it! Thanks for letting me join in!

    HeatherW

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found you guys. :) I am following your blog now. :) you can stop by if you get a second at bobjenjack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.