Thursday, March 19, 2009

It is so pretty outside!


I got up this morning with thoughts of taking the kids to the park and getting lots of stuff done around the house first. Well...after brunch (we slept in, so it was too late for breakfast, too early for lunch) I cleaned out the fridge and then I re-organized the pantry (scary what was lost in there!). I switched out the laundry (threw the clean on my bed) and fed/watered the animals. Well, I was on my way to the laundry room to do more, and I decided it was to pretty outside to sit inside. So, I grabbed the kids and we hopped on the four wheeler. We rode all over, all the way to the tall hills at the back of the property. We checked all the stock tanks and even found a new baby calf. We rode for over two hours and it felt great. It smells like sun tan lotion out in the trees back there. It was so nice and rejuvenating.

Have I told you how much I love spring? It's an amazing time of year that just makes me smile from the inside out!

That up there is our latest addition. You can't tell by the picture, but he was still wet. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.