Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Will

Will I ever adjust to this new time change? It's killing my energy. Took my Acai berry today and it helped some, but I am still so tired.

Oh well, I'll live. Last night we planted 216 seeds in our little starter pots for our garden. In those we planted: Cucumbers, Jalepenos, Okra, Lettuce, Sunflowers, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Cauliflower, and Tomatoes. Last week we planted strawberries and several herbs. I have never been known to have a "green thumb", but I am certainly trying to develop one.

Anyhow, where is all this rain we are supposed to get? UGH! I want (and we NEED) rain.

Allis well with the kids and the family. My tailbone is killing me, I need to go see my lovely mother in law who is the only one who can make it go away. She is the best massage therapist in the universe!!! I hate having periformis syndrome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* getting feedback and comments. I will publish links to other blogs, just as long as they are not derogatory to a belief I hold in high esteem. I will post comments that disagree with my stance, as long as they are respectfully written. Most importantly, I will do my best to reply to all of my comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.